With a $99 price tag, the Moto E is a perfect home phone replacement or first smartphone for 'tweens, teens, students and grandparents. Combined with affordable WiFi-first plans, the Moto E a fantastic smartphone to have.
Moto E offers a sharp, 4.3 inch display protected with Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a water-resistant splash guard for lasting durability. And with an all-day battery, you can go all day without plugging in. Innovative software tools such as Motorola Alert can be set up to notify pre-selected emergency contacts when in a location that may not be safe and Motorola Migrate makes it easy to transfer messages, photos, and more.
• Long lasting 1,980mAh battery
• 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 processor
• microSD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable memory
• 5-megapixel rear-facing camera Republic members can choose one of several pricing plans to pair with Moto E, selecting the option that best fits their lifestyle instead of overpaying for cellular service they don't need. Plans include:
• Unlimited talk, text, and data on WiFi only - $5/month
• Unlimited talk and text on WiFi and cellular, and unlimited data on WiFi - $10/month
• Unlimited talk, text and data on WiFi, plus 3G cellular - $25/month
The Moto E is available at RepublicWireless.com, select MicroCenter retail stores, and select Republic Wireless college retail stores. The Republic Wireless online store will also offer a full range of Moto E shells in a variety of colors. From violet to blue, Moto E shells can be changed whenever the mood strikes, allowing for individual style and customization.
What is Republic Wireless?
Recognized in the 2014 PCMag.com Readers Choice Awards as having better overall customer satisfaction than the largest four national carriers, Republic Wireless is a service provider dedicated to helping consumers save money on their smartphone service. A division of Bandwidth.com and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, Republic Wireless is spearheading a wireless freedom movement to return value and control of the smartphone experience to members. Leveraging the power of both WiFi and cellular networks, Republic's Hybrid technology uses WiFi in the home, office or anywhere else as the primary network for calls, texts and data. When outside of WiFi coverage, the smartphone utilizes the cellular networks of national CDMA carriers.
How is Republic Wireless unique and why is it so cheap?
That's because it used wifi instead of the cellular, which does not incur any charge to Republic Wireless. The cool thing for us customers is that we do not need to be around wifi; since it is a hybrid network, the network automatically switches to Sprint when the wifi is off or out of range.
Other Phones and Details:
- Ability to switch to other plans as per our need, twice per month!
- Ability to change our mobile number, twice, without additional charge!
- $5/Month plan - Can't beat that!
- Very good reception in most areas, except long tunnels and in subways.
- Can be used anywhere on the planet in the presence of WiFi! (think airports, foreign cities, frequent travelling)
- Diverse phone selection based on value for money. Moto X for power users. Moto G for average users. Moto E for extreme saving without compromise.
Overall Rating: 9/10
If you'd like to buy a Republic Wireless phone or have a friend or associates thinking of buying one, you may use my refer link.
Feel free to comment below with your own perspective, views, or questions about Republic Wireless. Thank you for stopping by!